In 1938 the region faced the biggest change in
terms of its appearance. After the dam construction at Podselo
the channels of Soča and Idrijca were over flown with water. The
result was a creation of a 7km long reservoir lake and thus Most
na Soči was turned into the area by the lake. Well maintained
lake banks invite the day strollers to an exhibition of artworks
made at the traditional fine-arts summer school.